- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday March 29, 2006 3:03 pm
World of Warcraft 1.10 Patch Live
Today Blizzard released the 1.10 patch for World of Warcraft. Highlights of the new patch include:
- Weather Effects added to several areas, including Elwynn Forest, Tirisfal Glades, Dun Morogh, Darkshore, Alterac Mountains and more..
- New High Level Armor Sets
- Large Revamp of Priest Talents
- “Relics” have been added for the Druid, Paladin, and Shaman classes to use in the ranged slot.
- “Final Destination” Flight Paths—users can now select a flight path to automatically go to a destination that requires multiple flights.
- Experience to Gold for L60 characters—users at L60 will now get gold compensation instead of experience.
- A bunch of other stuff, including UI tweaks, class related changes, and raid changes.
The flight plan changes will definately make it easier to travel great distances, and the Level 60 changes give a little more motivation to get one’s characters up to the level maximum, particularly in preparation for the new level caps and content in the upcoming Burning Crusade expansion.
- Related Tags:
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.