Monday April 30, 2007 5:02 pm
GamerAndy Live! Episode 78: SPOILER: Nazi’s Lose
Hi there folks, Andy here of GamerAndy Live! As the new kid on the block here at PlayFeed and Gear Live, I’m happy to be bring you episode 78 of our little exodus into the gaming stratosphere. Along the way you’ll be bumrushed by by the astral maurader known as “Edie” and the cosmic butt-pirate called George. Our topics are many and varied. Our methods are uncoventional. Our show is Uncensored. Very uncensored.
If you’re new to the show, then don’t let talk of the Bloodthirsty Macarena(tm) throw you off - Listen in for a few shows and you’ll be able to proudly claim “I am the master of Chapple Banditry!” along with our Hardcores currently residing in the forums.
With that said, I’m warning you right now Big spoiler in this episode - NAZIS LOSE!
SHOW NOTES FOR EPISODE 78:
- Retailers Violating Release Dates and the People Who Hate Them
- Jack Thomspon Backlash
- Cool Super NES Mod
- Gamefly Leaks Beautiful Katamari Street Dates
- Fire at Human Head Studios, developer of Prey series, won’t effect whatever they’re working on
- Square Enix says it has enough material from Final Fantasy XII to drive a decade of games
In the GamerAndy Live! Mailbag:
- What the hell is Tom Clancy’s End Wars?
- Any news on Fable 2?
- Mass Effect delayed?
- What do you think about the Silent Hill 5 interview?
- Is the market ready for the next big MMORPG? Yes. Is it Lord of the Rings Online? No.
- Sony Online Entertainment nukes accounts of lazy Star Wars Galaxies players
- Kane and Lynch, Crossfire not XBox 360 exclusives anymore
- 80GB PS3 Rumor
Everybody loves Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles...
- Related Tags:
- end wars, fable 2, final fantasty xii, human head, jack thompson, mass effect, release dates, snes, square-enix, street dates, super nintendo
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.