- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Enter Our Ultimate Summer Tech Giveaway!
That’s right - we are giving away a Summer Tech Package that includes a high-tech Fuego Element grill, Monster Superstar Backfloat waterproof speaker, and a mobile charging bank from iFrogz! Head on over to our giveaway page in order to enter. Good luck!
Saturday May 12, 2007 9:51 pm
GamerAndy Live! Episode 80.5: Halo 3!
Edie, Andy and Sherveen from MyGamerCard.net (who went to the NYC Halo event) discuss at length their impressions of Halo 3 after about seven hours of play.
In addition, they give away the last of the Halo 3 Beta keys they scored at last night’s event. Well, more like they gave you an opportunity to enter into the pool of those who might win. Make sense? Well, listen in and you’ll understand.
By the way, IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE HALO 3 BETA GIVAWAY: SEND YOUR CONTEST ENTRIES FOR THE HALO 3 BETA KEY TO ANDYTHEGAMER@GMAIL.COM - NOT THE EMAIL MENTIONED IN THE SHOW!
What did we talk about specifically? Well, here ya go:
- No anti-aliasing but nice looking
- Not a game to for a newbie to the series
- Button changes for the new Halo versus old Halos (context-sensitive button, communications button)
- New weapons (spartan laser, buffed needler, buffed plasma pistols)
- Changes/new vehicles (mongoose, warthog, ghost)
- New game modes (VIP)
- New Maps (Snowbound, Valhalla, High Ground, etc.)
- An in-depth discussion of the relative value and proper use of grenades
- More weapon discussions (melee, shotguns, return of a nerfed assault rifle, spikers)
- Man Cannons?? MMM…..
- New class of weapons: Really Big ####### You Can’t Run With
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.