- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Thursday January 4, 2007 11:21 pm
EA Drops Prices for Lots of Soon-to-be-Obsolete Games
Hoping to clear off shelf space for next year’s iteration of Madden, Fight Night, and Tiger Woods, EA has dropped the price on a few games in their library. Starting tomorrow, you’ll be able to pick up many of EA’s titles for $10-$30 off of their usual price. Of course, with EA’s habit of shutting down servers for unpopular games, you might want to think twice before picking up anything that has a year attached to the title. Still, there are some fairly well reviewed titles to be found, including The Godfather and Need for Speed Carbon, so this might be a good way to get some extra bang out of that gift certificate you got this Christmas.
See the full list of reduced-price titles, after the jump…
Read More | Game Invasion @ Comcast.net
- Def Jam Fight for New York: The Takedown (PSP)
- Fight Night Round 3 (PS2, PSP, Xbox, X360)
- Madden NFL 07 (Everything)
- Need for Speed Carbon (GBA)
- NHL 07 (PSP, Xbox)
- Superman Returns (GBA)
- The Godfather Mob Wars (PSP)
- The Godfather: The Game (PS2, Xbox, X360)
- Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth (X360)
- The Sims 2 Pets (GBA)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 (PS2, PSP, X360, Xbox)
- NASCAR 07 (PS2, PSP, Xbox)
- NBA Live 07 (PSP)
- FIFA Soccer 07 (PS2, PSP, Xbox, X360, GBA, GC)
- NCAA Football 07 (PS2, PSP, Xbox, X360)
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.