- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday July 18, 2006 7:00 am
Dead Rising Achievement Points List Unveiled
Achieve360Points.com, the best source for finding out what achievement points exist for the latest Xbox 360 games has listed the points for Dead Rising. The list weighs in at a whopping 50 requirements, each worth 20 points. The list contains a good mix of killing, photography, and miscellaneous challenges. Check out a few below.
32. Transmissionary - TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Answer all calls from Otis. ( 20 )
33. Indoorsman - TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Spend at least 24 hours indoors. ( 20 )
34. Outdoorsman - TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Spend at least 24 hours outdoors. ( 20 )
35. Freefall - TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Drop from a height of at least 16 feet (5 meters). ( 20 )
36. Marathon Runner - TYPE: Total REQ: Cover a distance of 26.2 miles (42.195 km). ( 20 )
37. Carjacker - TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Steal the convicts’ vehicle. ( 20 )
38. Stunt Driver - TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Jump a car at least 33 feet (10 meters). ( 20 )
39. Stunt Rider - TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Jump a motorcycle at least 33 feet (10 meters). ( 20 )
40. Zombie Road - TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Walk over 33 feet (10 meters) on the backs of zombies using the Zombie Ride. ( 20 )
41. Karate Champ - TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Defeat at least 1,000 zombies barehanded. ( 20 )
42. Sharp Dresser - TYPE: Total REQ: Change into at least 20 different costumes. ( 20 )
Read More | Achieve360Points.com
- Related Tags:
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.